Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Time is going by way to Fast!

How do i have a 6 Month Old??
I love this Girl more than Anything!!
We Have so much fun everyday, playing with toys, Running Errands,
Bath Time, Reading Books! 
Chloe has So Much Personality!






 Weight - 18lbs 2oz 83%tile
Length - 28inches 98%tile
 Tongue always out and Curled up!
So Funny!
 Started Army Crawling the Day after she turned 6 Months
we couldn't believe it!
Daren Let me Sleep in and comes in and says your 
Daughter is Crawling! I said WHAT and then he says she is Army Crawling!
At first we had to bribe her with our Phones to crawl across 
the floor. We started watch Lexi (grandma's dog) she was
chasing her all over the house. By 6.5 Months Old she goes into 
the bathrooms, kitchen, Front room to the Kitchen, All over! 
She knows what she wants to get her hands
on it and goes for it! 
 No Teeth yet but still Chewing on hands and Toys!

So Happy and Plays Really Well on the Floor with her toys! 

 I love this Expression but her gums are bothering her more now!


First Big Girl Ride in the Shopping Cart and LOVED it!

Doing Better with Baby Food, she has done really well! 
Sick again at our house with a Cold at 6.5 Months
Started Sleep Training Again (2nd Attempt) Both times she has 
got sick about Day 4-5! We are still going Strong!

5 comments:

  1. She is so dang cute!!! I love her cute face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is going to be a little heartbreaker! So cute! She has the most adorable expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I can't believe she is 6 month old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Guys! She seriously has so much Personality and energy! Love her so much! You guys are so cute, thanks for reading/looking at my blog! I look at your too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Guys! She seriously has so much Personality and energy! Love her so much! You guys are so cute, thanks for reading/looking at my blog! I look at your too!

    ReplyDelete