Thursday, January 26, 2012

Melted My Heart!

Chloe hasn't let me hold her like a baby or lay her head on my
Shoulder for MONTHS.
It makes me so Sad cuz she is growing up so fast.
She has a Cold and today she didn't want 
to go down for a Nap, she was overly tired so she cried and cried.
I decided to rock her in the rocking chair and she FINALLY laid her head on my 
Shoulder and Held me for a few Minutes! I was in Heaven, i have missed this so much!
It didn't last long then i Held her laying in my arms and she fought for 
a moment and then she liked bouncing and swaying.
She fell Asleep in my arms, it was so Precious! 
They seriously grow up way to fast but it has been so much fun!
I really needed this today and She knew just what to do!

I wanted to blog about this Precious Moment with My Baby!

1 comment: