Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hate Scrapbooking??

At the First of the Year My Friend Angie told me about Project Life

It's like Scrapbooking/Journal Made Simple!


So what ya do is you can take a picture daily and just use it as a scrapbook/journal and then slide 
the picture in and write on a cute card about the picture! 
I love it and even Daren likes it! He likes to go back and look at the pictures and read the cards!
At first i was really good at doing a picture a day for a few months but then i started taking pictures of 
random things! So i decided after Chloe was born i was just going to do
Big Events and Occasions! It's a Year long book and i bought it off of Amazon and it was like
$52 dollars! Or you can do it Online then at the end they print it for you and it 
comes all together! I started Printing my pictures off of Snapfish.com or Shutterfly.com 
they are way cheaper to do it this way then to do it at wal-mart!


No comments:

Post a Comment