Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FALL is in the Air!

I'm actually really enjoying this fall its still pretty warm and cooler at nights! I'm Excited for Hoodies but most of all Halloween! I love Halloween Decor the Cutesy kind of course! I can't wait to get her
pictures taking in her Halloween Costume! Its a Secret for now!
 I have been thinking about Chloe's 3 Month Old Pictures and getting really excited!
Today on My Morning walk with some friends from the ward we decided to Gut our Pumpkins and 
take some pictures with them in it! Here are a few pictures from the photo shoot!


She was standing up so good! I didn't even have to help her! She was only 
in the Pumpkin for maybe a minute but still she is 3 Months old! 

Starting to get uncomfortable and Not Sure!

Now she is saying ok Mom i am done get me out!!!!
 I'm Serious Now! Get Me Out!!! It was sad but it was so Fun and she looks 
cute even if she is Mad!


2 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. Especially the green flower in her hair. SO perfectly adorable!

    ReplyDelete