Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What's New or The Same?

Not a whole lot is new with us. Daren is still busy busy busy with work, school, homework, and
being a Dad/Husband. We hardly get to see him and spend time together 
but when we do we make it count. I know its a means to and end and it is going to be so worth it.
He is such a Hard Worker at Work, School and at Play! He works so hard
so i can be the Best Mom i can be and to be able to stay home with Chloe!

Here he is Running out the Door!

I Started back to work after 4 Months. The Second Week of Oct. I went back and it was such a 
long day but i knew she was ok and being taken care of with my Mom!
I am Still at The Orthodontic Office as an Assistant and
i am job sharing with my Friend Jessica. She has 2 kids and wants to be with them more and 
have a set schedule so she works Mon-Wed. and i work Thursdays and Fridays!
It works out so Well for both of us! Other than we could really use me working Full Time and i 
just couldn't do it. I'm So Thankful! Its not as bad to leave her now she is getting older
but i still go a little crazy! I just want her to be taken care of and making sure all her needs are met and 
that is why i leave her with my Best Friend Celene! She is an Amazing Person and a Mom!
I'm so lucky to have her as my Friend! I know when i leave Chloe with her i don't have to worry!
Moral of My Story is I don't work much and I Love being a Mom! 

First Day Back to Work!

I'm ready for another one but Daren says We have to wait!

This is the Most Recent picture i have with Chloe and Daren!

We are Stylin'

We got a few family pictures in Oct. and Nov. but my dad has them so that does me know good. Ha

Daren was playing with Chloe in the Bathroom with the Mirror and he moved her and she got mad.
But its cute anyways!

We were both able to go to My Dad and Alice's Sealing in the Manti Temple Nov. 18 2011!
It was such an Awesome feeling to be in that room with them both! We are so proud of them
and Love them both very much!

Cousin Maklee got to Babysit Chloe, Easton, Rina and Ty so we all could go! We Dropped them
off in Ephruim at her Apartment and off we went. I'm sure she had a blast watch two babies and 
two crazy kids! I'm so Glad Daren got to come experience this with my Family!

Chloe is Growing like a Weed no joke! She is so much fun and is so Smart (like her dad)!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! That's what I hope to do too. Just2 days a week sounds perfectL

    ReplyDelete