Thursday, September 1, 2011

Birthday Weekend

So this year my birthday was on the first day of college and so we decided to Celebrate all weekend long! Which i was totally fine with! We started off with an Owlz Game with My Mom and Rod!

Chloe at her Very First Baseball Game at 2 Months Old!

She was my lil Strawberry she had strawberries on her shirt and the green bow as the stem! Haha

This was the best way to start off my weekend! I love going to games and most of all playing Softball!

SURPRISE....Me and Daren were confronted in our seats and asked if one of us wanted to go down on the field to play a game in the Middle of the 5th inning. Right away Daren was like oh no, i interrupted and told him i wanted too! I started getting so nervous, i have never done anything like this! They filled the Sling Shot full of small bags of Sunflower Seeds and shot them at us. So whoever caught the most won seeds for the whole section they were sitting in! Of Course her i am on the ground trying to catch the seeds but i fell short. Dang it! 
You can definitely see the Competitive side of me in this picture!
The guy raising his hand all the seeds flew right to him and so on my side i had to dive. But this guy ended up winning! It was fun anyway, and to say that i got to go on the field!

Finally a Picture of Us! We don't take pictures often enough! Now when we do they
all of Our Adorable Lil Chloe!

Mom and I after the game! 

Chloe did so well at the game which i knew she would! She likes being out and about and also Playing with Grandma Deb! I showed my mom at the game how i can get Chloe smiling and talking! Her talking is alot of oooo's and awww's! I Love it so much, she is so Smart already!

SATURDAY

Our Ward had a Service Project!
We Cut out Burb Rags and then Sewed them! Everyone else put together bags full of soap, shampoo, and ect!
We felt so good afterwards to know we helped out!

After we headed to Eagle Mountain to Eric and Courtney's house! We both got Hair Cuts and we all went to Dinner at Texas Roadhouse!


Here i am on the Saddle! This is becoming quite the tradition this is the 3rd year in a row we have
gone to Texas Roadhouse for my Birthday!

We went back to Eric and Court's house and watched Date Night!

SUNDAY

Daren couldn't stand to wait till Monday to give me my Present!
He picked these out and i LOVE them!

MONDAY (My actual birthday)

Me and Chloe went Shopping and we had a good time! She was so good the whole time!

I am not a huge fan of shopping cuz im super picky, but i decided i was going to try on
things i wouldn't normally and i loved a few of them!

Wow this post took forever but glad i got it finished and put up!

1 comment:

  1. You got some good stuff shopping!! I'm glad you had such a great birthday Shay!!

    ReplyDelete